50% OFF & 12 Year Guarantee on New Holland Manure Spreaders
New Holland Manure Spreaders are the best-selling spreaders in the industry. Thankfully, New Holland stands behind these top sellers with the toughest floors and sides of any spreaders available, featuring steel that is more corrosion-resistant and stronger than ordinary steels for unmatched durability.
If the floor or sides of your New Holland box spreader fail within 12 years of original dealer purchase, we’ll provide new parts — FREE. No one else offers this type of protection.
What makes this New Holland Manure Spreader even better than a 12 year guarantee is paying HALF THE PRICE! The Tennessee Agriculture Enhancement Program will cost share 50% on manure spreaders up to $10,000. You can find the TAEP Application here.
ABOUT NEW HOLLAND MANURE SPREADERS
ENGINEERED FOR DURABILITY… FROM THE GROUND UP
Building the best box spreaders in the business starts with giving customers the performance and reliability features they need.
- EXTRA STEEL FRAME MEMBERS in the spreader’s undercarriage provide added box strength.
- HEAVY-DUTY AXLES WITH HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL PLATES AND SPINDLES reduce stress on the frame. Standard on all models, these axles are a separate component from the box for easy servicing.
- A-FRAME HITCH MADE OF HIGH-STRENGTH, LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL extends far back under the bed. This directs pulling forces to the axles and carries the load instead of pulling it.
- STURDY, FORMED STEEL FRAME MEMBER protects the front of the floor.
- MAXIMUM-STRENGTH, EASY-CLEANING SIDE SHEETS are designed without ribs.
- OPTIONAL SLURRY SIDES — A NEW HOLLAND EXCLUSIVE — increase capacity by about 25% and reduce splash-over.
- SIDES AND ENDGATE MADE OF SPECIAL STEELS are four times more corrosion-resistant and twice as strong as ordinary steels.
- UNIQUE “FLOATING FLOOR” made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tongue-and-groove planks expands and contracts without putting stress on the frame or sides. It won’t chip, crack, peel, or splinter—plus it’s acid- and mold-resistant and won’t rot or warp.
- CHOICE OF HEAVY DUTY T-ROD OR PINTLE-TYPE APRON CHAINS to match your spreading conditions.
- ROTARY QUADRANT CONTROL lets operator set apron speed from the tractor. Choose from Neutral, Slow Unloading, Fast Unloading, or Clean-Out positions. An optional hydraulic drive on Models 185 and 195 provides more variable spreading rates.
- RUGGED, HEAVY-DUTY JACK swings out of the way for transport. It’s mounted inside the hitch channel for added protection.
Disclaimer - All information, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Parman Holdings Corporation © 2019